Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sleeping Beautyyyyyy

So I decided as a little surprise for Madison starting school I would get her a new pet.
We have been down the road of dogs and that didn't work out. We were always gone, Madison was just born and we weren't able to give our dogs the love and attention they deserved.
We cannot have cats because we would all be walking around sneezing and having allergy attacks.
Birds, exotic animals and things of that nature just doesn't fit our household.
So what better pet than a fish?
I took Madison on a little drive...of course with a four year old the whole time you are hearing "Mom, are we there yet? Where are we going? What are we doing? Mom, why aren't you answering me?"
So we pulled up to the front doors and Madison said "are we taking home a pet?!?!?
I said "Wellllll what would you do if we were?" She started jumping up and down, clapping her hands and screaming. The look and her actions were priceless.
So as any other mother with a photography addiction would do I began taking pictures of the entire process. 
Let the fun begin!! Everyone meet SLEEPING BEAUTY :)
What was your first pet?
Did you surprise your child or someone on their first day of school?


3 comments:

  1. I love those fish!!! Ours just died a week ago after having it about 3 years. His name was Leroy. We went and got another one. His name is Stitch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is so precious! i just stumbled across your blog and it's giving me major baby fever :) you're a lucky momma!

    www.apartment-wife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your daughter is so precious! i just stumbled across your blog and it's giving me major baby fever :) you're a lucky momma!

    www.apartment-wife.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!