Monday, July 8, 2013

4 Days and Loving Every Minute!

Alas the work week is here! I had an amazing four day weekend and I hope you did as well! I have a full recap coming tomorrow of our Fourth Of July holiday celebration! Like every other year it was awesome and Madison had an amazing time!

Onto the other weekend shenanigans!


We helped our besties move into their new house and I made them a housewarming basket. This is the first one I have ever made and I think it turned out great! It included sponges, two coffee mugs, two travel cups, two dish cloths, a candle, a plug in air freshener, Windex, a spray can of air freshener, two coasters, a card and of course the basket itself.

Tim had to work over the weekend helping some other friends so we decided to have a girls night movie date to see Despicable Me 2! He actually found an old gift card he had so we were able to splurge and see it! I like to wait until the movie comes out in the dollar theatre so being able to go to the full price show was awesome!


I had time to swing by my parents house and go to lunch with them at Panera Bread! I feel like I have been neglecting everyone lately so it was nice to get that time. Plus, who doesn't love broccoli cheese soup, bread, sweet tea and a Greek salad! Plus Madison loves their mac and cheese! Yummo!
 
 
I have been obsessed with watching Emily Eddington's beauty broadcast channel and so I was inspired to pick up some Elf products! I spent a lot of my time watching tutorials and trying out some new techniques! You can look for my Elf haul recap Thursday!


Even though he isn't in this picture, Madison, Tim and I went on a little walk around the canal. This has to be one of my most favorite things to do. I was a little stressed and grouchy so it felt good to clear the mind and get out of the house for a bit without spending money!
 
I hope you enjoyed some time off and a great Fourth Of July!
Check back tomorrow for year #4 as I share all of our July 4 details :)
Happy Monday!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that housewarming basket you put together - so cute! How was the movie?! I haven't seen the first Despicable Me, but the new movie looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking along the canal is one of my favorite things to do in Indy. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!