Wednesday, July 17, 2013

161 Days Left

I’m linking up again with this kind of love for What I’m Loving Wednesday!

 
I'm Loving..That there are only 161 more days until Christmas!! It is my favorite holiday and I CANNOT wait!!
via
I'm Loving...How funny it is that I received this little package in the mail. Is someone trying to tell me something?

I'm Loving...That Madison is so excited about losing a tooth that she keeps pretending every day that she has lost a tooth and the fairy is coming. Too funny!
 
I'm Loving...Our local candy store! They have old fashioned candy that you can hardly find anymore!

I'm Loving...How long Madison's hair has gotten! She has such smooth, silky hair!

 I'm Loving...Shirley Temple drinks! (non-alcoholic) We snagged one at the candy store and loved every last sip! Yummo!!

I'm Loving...Our new TV. Even though I didn't like selling our old one I do like the bigger screen and clear picture. Plus, we got a heck of a deal on it so it was worth it.

I'm Loving...Washing my car! Going through the car wash and seeing my car sparkly clean makes me feel wonderful!

I'm Loving...The new kitchen faucet I bought! I can't wait for it to be installed!


I'm Loving...That I had my review at work today and earned an awesome raise! I couldn't be happier how things are turning around!
via
I'm Loving that you stopped by my little corner of the Internet and took the time to read this post :)
 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the raise! That is always a blessing.

    And goodness, your daughter's hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley Temple pic is so adorable! Love the sunglasses and green flower in the hair!

    http://alisonblogg.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are so excited for Christmas; I am, too! I'm ready for Christmas all year round. :)

    And congrats on the raise, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!