Monday, July 15, 2013

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To Me!

 photo 8a5df865-5d23-4396-95b8-d7d002402273_zpsa5906d0f.jpg

Who wouldn't smile after seeing this?
What a great way to start the day!
Knowing the weather for the entire week will be this awesome makes my heart happy!
  
On top of the great weather I had an even better weekend!
Let's get to the weekend shenanigans shall we?
 
Sami's Shenanigans

Sometimes I get tired of the daily grind, events and activities that there is to do around the city.
So I decided to search for unique local events that were coming up.
To my surprise there were a lot of things we hadn't experienced or even heard about.
I stumbled upon a restaurant and spa (The Villa Inn) who hosted a Mad Hatter Tea Party!


I love Alice In Wonderland! It is one of my favorite childhood movies! I think I was more excited about this than she was!


I quickly found the movie on Netflix and had Madison watch it.
Once she saw how fun the Un-birthday Mad Hatter Tea Party looked she was all for it!


The actors and actresses were very personable and outgoing. Their high spirits, upbeat attitude and polite ways made for a pleasant experience! I love those moments when you are surrounded by good and genuine people.

The Rabbit

The Mad Hatter
(She was a hit! Her British accent had me giggling like a little girl and her comedic personality was very entertaining!)

The Queen Of Hearts

The sleeping Dormouse

Alice and The Rabbit
(I expected her to have blonde hair but she was a very sweet and nice person)

The décor is what stunned me. I have always wished to be an event coordinator and so walking into a room full of themed décor thrilled me! The Alice In Wonderland decorations made the room fill like you were really in the movie!






The Villa Inn in downtown Indianapolis really Aced the show :)

 
Among the tea party I enjoyed a nice walk downtown and a girls night with my BFF!






 I'm looking forward to the sunshine and fun days ahead!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend. I loved seeing the pics from the party on instagram..looks like you girls have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love to take C to this when she's older. He LOVES Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!