Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five Adam!

This week got away from me.
As long as the days seemed I still can't believe Friday is already here!
High Five For That!
Here are my five highlights of the week!


1. Adam Levine got engaged to beautiful model Behati Prinsloo! I think I am one of the few who are happy about this. Maybe all of his drooling admirers can move on now!

2. I replaced our kitchen faucet with a new one! The sprayer was the first to go about five years ago and then the soap dispenser broke so I dug into the bank account and spent a small fortune on the new and improved accessory!!

3. My Ipsy bag was delivered! See what's in the bag here!

4. Birchbox supplied me with some of their best products! Read about the awesome items here! Beating the summer heat and maintaining great hair and skin is a must! Birchbox aimed to please this month!!

5. Snow cones! Need I say more? Watermelon mixed with blueberry! Yummo!! Our little snow cone machine definitely helped us this week! There is nothing better than a frozen treat on a hot summer day!!

How was your week?
Exciting weekend plans?
Drop me a comment below!!
 
 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the High Five for Friday linkup! I am thinking about signing up for either Birchbox or Ipsy... any thoughts on which one I should go with?

    Have a great weekend!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!