Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beach Beauty

My favorite moment of the month is when I receive the pink sparkly package in the mail from Ipsy.
Haven't heard of Ipsy before?
Let me give you the details!

Comparable to Birchbox, you pay a $10 fee and receive one bag a month with 4-5 beauty samples.
This allows you to sample different brands and products maybe you haven't tried before.
For me it was a done deal as soon as I heard about it. Who doesn't love receiving a makeup bag each month and trying new things?!?!?
When I received my first bag the products were awesome and with each month have gotten better and better. It also seems like when I am getting tired of one product or need a re-stock, Ipsy sends me the right product at the right time. It's a perfect system!

So this month's theme was "Beach Beauty." Ipsy delivered products that even on the hottest of days we can have stylish hair and perfect looking skin and lips!

Let's see what's in July's bag!



Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray-$21.95

Who doesn't want beach wave hair?
via
A simple style made with just the right product. This Beach spray contains argan oil which nourishes and protects the hair. The spray smells amazing and leaves no greasy feel or look. I scrunch my hair at least three times a week so this spray was tossed into my purse as soon as I received it!

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer In Mai Tai-$13.00

via
Every time I receive nail polish my little tummy does a back flip. I am obsessed with nail polish. My mom has a TON more than I do and I am jealous but anytime I score a new bottle I do a little dance. The pink/orange shade goes well with the summer outfits I wear daily and gives my nails a little a pop of color.

BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow-$9.95

via
I wear mostly brown eye shadow so of course I was happy to receive this sample. The shadow is pigmented well and goes on smooth.
 
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer-$36.00


via
I received almost the same exact product in my Birchbox this week and like the other this product smells great, protects from UVA/UVB rays and helps with aging. The only difference is this sample is tinted and leaves a small amount of color on your skin.

POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon-$25.00

via
Out of the collection, Ipsy sent me the shade I will use the most! The light pink shade adds a little color under my lip gloss and accents my blush that I wear on my cheeks.

If you haven't signed up with Ipsy yet I suggest you do so now! I have been signed up since January and in the 7 bags I have received I have used every product more than once, gained seven cute and stylish makeup bags and learned so much in regards to different brands and products!

It's only $10! Work it into the budget and get excited when that pretty little pink package arrives in your mailbox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!