This has been a crazy, stressful week for me. Busy doesn't begin to cover it....BUT, there have been some pretty amazing things that have happened this week. We
In other big news and the main reason for this post, I have been nominated again for the Liebster Award!! Thanks so much to the wonderful Chelsee who nominated me! Check out her here! I feel honored knowing that you guys enjoy reading my posts and feel that I deserve to be recognized with this award.
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts about myself:
1. I never attended college. At the end of high school and until now I have never decided on one career worth spending thousands of dollars on a degree for. I enjoy photography, cooking, social media and shopping. In the meantime while I figure out my plan to hit the lottery I will stick it out with my 8-5 desk job.
2. I work at a local wholesale print shop estimating. I type up quotes for customers and answer ridiculous emails asking if we print everything under the sun. Um no, we send you a catalog for a reason. Dee dee.
3. I wish to have more friends invite me to do things. I like to feel wanted, needed and thought of. It truly makes me happy when I know people care about me and I don't have to do all of the work.
4. I have a tattoo that covers my entire left side of well my side. It is stretched onto a portion of my back, by my rib cage and under my arm. It is a tree with two sparrows.
5. I am constantly cleaning. It drives me crazy when things are not organized or put away. My family can agree to this. I have been told to just sit down and relax but I am kind of like the Energizer bunny. I just keep going and going.
6. I only like fruity drinks (where I cannot taste the alcholol) or wine. I have had a sip of a beer twice in my life and about threw up.
7. I spend wayyy to much time on social media. I should really try to limit myself to the time I spend on my phone and computer.
8. I haven't seen or talked to my dad since I was four. It's a long story. My mom raised us well. I say "Who needs a dad anyway?"
9. My hands and feet are cold almost always. I wish I could solve this dilemma. Everyone could be sweating and I am over here freezing.
10. I cannot accomplish teasing my hair. I cannot get my hair to look right when I do it. It ends up looking all matted up and crazy, I need a hairstylist daily.
11. I am very impatient. I don't like to wait. I REALLY need get this habit under control. Sometimes I am a total B and I need to calm it down.
Southern Beauty Guide's Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I usually love the link up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday". It is the most positive and allows me to appreciate what I am loving that week.
2. What was your favorite thing you got for Christmas?
My perfume and body spray! VS Very Sexy and Bath and Body Works Forever Red.
3. If you had to choose one blog friend to be on a deserted island with who would you choose?
Oh my that is a hard one. I guess it would be Erin at Living In Yellow. She is down to earth, funny, has a great woredrobe, a stock in wine and takes a lot of baths. So I figure we would stay entertained, be very clean, have plenty to drink and look fabulous! Ha ha!
4. What is your greatest love in life?
My daughter. Having your heart walk around outside of your body is an experience. I would do ANYTHING for her. She makes my days brighter and my smile wider. I love her to the moon and back!
5. What tv show is your guilty pleasure?
The New Girl. The cast cracks me up every time I watch it. After a long, stressful day there is nothing better than sitting down and enjoying some laughter.
6. If you could switch places with any fellow blogger, who would you switch with and why?
I would switch with Kate at the Small Things Blog. She seems to have the entire package. Looks, personality, great life and great blog. I wonder what it would be like to have greatness in all aspecs of life.
7. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl! I could sleep all day and be up all night! I find myself up at night cleaning, blogging and facebooking. It is an obsession. During the day I am more laid back and lazy lol.
8. Are you from a big family?
No. Our family is pretty small. Being that it is only my moms side of the family. The extended family would consist of one grandfather who lives in TN. One lives here (on my dads side) and then I have an aunt and uncle and three cousins. Any other family members I hardly talk to or know. Within my immediate family I have one sister, two brothers, my mom and my stepdad.
9. What brands are you obsessed with?
Sephora, VS, Bath and Body Works, Hollister, Body Central and Yankee Candle
10. Do you speed up or slow down when you see a yellow light?
Speed up. "I ain't got time for that" See my first Leibster Award entry, I have road rage!
11. What is your favorite movie?
P.S I love you. Wow I cried and laughed. What a romantic love story. Plus Gerard Butler as one of the main characters. Ummm yes please!
1. Is there one thing you wish you could give up for the rest of your life?
2. #1 habit?
3. If you were to switch lives with anyone you knew, who would it be?
4. Polka dots or stripes?
5. Tanning bed or spray tan?
6. Favorite phrase you find yourself repeating constantly?
7. What do you look for in a blogger you want to follow?
8. What's the last thing that made you laugh hysterically?
9. What is your best feature?
10. What does your daily schedule consist of?
11. What's one thing you always do while blogging?
- Secret Life Of A Pharmacy Student
- If You've Seen My Mind I'd Love it Back
- Isle of Tea
- Annie at AnnieFloribunda
- Kerri at Mummy and the Monsters
- Vicky at Rescue and Revive
- Michele at Sew Sweet Vintage
- Jude at Pots and Paint
- Precious Parcels - The Blog
- Raising Kids and Crafting Too