Now it's not just a typical Friday morning for this girl. I am actually writing from HOME. I.am.off.of.work. This is EPIC!
Now, I would love to share with you the adventures of how I purchased the winning lottery ticket or how I stumbled across a buried treasure but unfortunately this is not the case.
I am having surgery today. Wah wah. Oral surgery that is. Put to sleep. No food or drinks after midnight. What?!?!? No Starbucks on the way? Kill me now.
It's only going to be that whole I'm going to drool on my shirt, have a numb face for hours, talk like I have a broken jaw and look like a chipmunk for the next three days kinda thing. Yea, this girl has to experience that wonderful moment...me, myself and I. Hooray! NOT.
Ok enough of the negative, poor me story.....let's get started on the positive! TGIF! Today I am linking up as usual with Lauren to bring you the five highlights of my week, H54F (High Five For Friday).
1. I booked our vacation! We are using the vacation time to celebrate mine and Madison's birthdays, they are 5 days apart. The hotel room was booked for 4 days and 5 nights and is completely free (gotta love those perks!). Oceanfront. Balcony. Myrtle Beach. 84 average high weather. 20 pools. 2 water parks. An amusement 1 mile away. Need I say more?
2. I became a sponsor of Chelsee's Southern Beauty Guide blog. I am learning more and more tips daily to improve my blog, posts and layout. I can't wait to expand my horizons.
3. More of the wedding pictures are being posted to FB by Eric Wilson the photographer. I am thrilled every time I see a new "sneak peek".
4. Madison's dance instructor a couple of weeks ago emailed me with an itemized price list of Madison's dance recital costume. The email I received she would owe $313.71 for her costume or she would not be able to participate in the dance recital. I freaked, I cannot pay that amount at this time. So bummed and down in the dumps that I could not make this happen, I decided we would just have to skip it this year. Well, Wednesday night I received an updated email with an apology stating that the instructor had sent me the incorrect pricing and that it would now only be $98.71. What a relief! Now $98 I can swing but $317, I'm afraid not. I am grateful the instructor caught the mistake!
5. I've received four new followers this week and my blog seems to come up in conversation among friends. I am grateful for the people who stop and take the time to also enjoy what I love. Thank you to the blog community and all of the others who read my posts!
As always, I hope you enjoyed the post! Have a great weekend!