Happy Happy Friday! Welcome back to Friday's link up called "High Five For Friday". I basically share my five highlights of my week! So let's get this party started shall we? (Yes I am in my pjs doing my Party Rock Anthem dance moves) Don't hate, participate!
1. I was finally able to use my $25 gas card I got from the grandparents! Anything free puts a smile on my face!
2. Everyone in the office seems to be passing a stomach bug/flu/sinus cold around and I have managed to dodge it so far. Yay me!
3. NYE ended up being a success. Dancing the night away with the besties, not too much drama occurred and I didn't wake up with a hangover. Even though I managed to down one too many cocktails and end up with a belly ache. Darn sweet and sour mix!
4. I enjoyed a 4 day weekend and managed to make it through the 3 day work week, ok I will make it if I stay awake until 5:00! ( I did have to work 3 hours on Monday but that doesn't really count)
5. After receiving several texts from my bestie Stacy this week and a shopping/lunch date, I am starting to feel like this year is going to be the year I accomplish my "being a better friend, and keeping the right ones in my life" new years resolution. She is an amazing woman and if every person could be as sweet as her the world would be a better place.
That's all I have for H54F. If you haven't yet, go check out Lauren's blog and join the party! see you back here on Monday for the GBU with Kate and Kati, sharing with you the good, bad and ugly of my weekend!