Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WILW: What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! Today is the day I link up with Jamie to share what I am loving!
 
I'm Loving...that Madison's daycare provider provides so much fun for the kiddos!
(Madison on the back of the sled)
I'm Loving...snuggle time with my love bug! Nothing like spending time off of work to relax with my angel.
I'm Loving...retail therapy with the bestie! Stacy and I met for lunch and then headed to my favorite store, Body Central. I scored these two cute little shirts!
Look at that face! Retake please!

And now for my Pinterest loves...

                       Source                                                                       Source

                         Source                                                                        Source

                     Source                                                                                Source

 
                                                                Source



                     
                     Source                                                                            Source

I love Wednesdays, it seems to be the post I enjoy the most. Staying positive, thinking about all of things I am loving lately and it means we are already at the middle of the work week.
What are you loving? Grab the button below and join the party!

 
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!