Monday, October 21, 2013

What Approach Will You Take?


via
A Monday morning always seems to be the most difficult day of the week for me.
I miss the weekend, time spent with friends and family and nothing about my Monday is something that I look forward to.
 
I give myself Sunday evening pep talks and try to motivate myself to make it through the day.
I remind myself to smile even though my heart and mind is somewhere else and to stay focused on making it back to Friday.
 
I hate to wish time away but work is not where I want to be from 8 to 5.
I enjoy my time outside of the work place too much, but who doesn't?
 
If you are anything like me you try to find the small things that make you happy. Taking time to find things that might cheer you up. A Starbucks latte, a picture on your background screen at work, seeing the sunrise on your way into work and so on.
 
I am here to share some of the phrases that have sent me to a happy place.
Reminding me of what I do and why I do it.

Here is a little Monday motivation for your day!

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
 Remember to smile.
Remember to appreciate the little things.
Remember that you are doing all that you can and that is the best you can do.
 
Most of all, when surrounded by all of the Debbie Downers, hold your head high and never let the negativity steal your spirit.
Positive thoughts warm the heart and calm the mind.
Will you try this approach today?
 



1 comment:

  1. I looooove those quotes! I think my favorite is the one that encourages us to say thank you in the sweet AND bitter times. I struggle with that so much (constantly asking "why") but today, I will be grateful for both the bitter and the sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!