Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birchbox: Beauty Buzz October 2013

Every month when I see my Birchbox in the mailbox I begin to feel like a kid a candy store!
I want to rip open the contents and try each product as fast as I can.


Nothing excites me more then experimenting with new items and finding what works for me without paying the high dollar price in case it doesn't work out.

It looks like Birchbox focused on products receiving the most "buzz" with this months theme named "Beauty Buzz". I love each and every item I received! Birchbox has definitely stepped up their game compared to previous months.

Let's see what was dropped in my mailbox this month!
 
1. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit
    Full Size (3.3 oz cleanser & 2 muslin cloths): $24.50
    Sample Size: (1 oz cleanser & 1 muslin cloth): $9.00

This little combo is actually 2 samples in one. The cleanser and the muslin cloth. I usually don't say this but one sample was enough to feel exactly how these products work. The cleanser left my face feeling baby soft, removed all of my makeup and kept my skin looking fresh. The cloth helped exfoliate the top layer of my skin which is a must!

 
 
 

2. POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer
    Full Size: $14

If I see a lip gloss in this shade, I most likely will not try it. The shade seemed to be a neon pink that shouted "BRIGHT" but I took the plunge to give you an honest review and realized this was not as bright as I had thought. It was actually a light shade of pink which shocked me.

 
The gloss felt great on my lips and restored the moisture I needed in my lips at that time. I threw this sample in my purse, a winner in my book! (ignore the pixilation of the picture)


3. Chapstick Hydration Lock   
    Full size: $2.99

This bad boy really sold itself in this box! Birchbox is sold out! The vanilla scent and softness left on my lips was very satisfying. Most chapsticks have a mint scent which I am not fond of. It is no surprise that these are selling like hot cakes! Best chaptick award goes to Chapsticks hydration lock!

 

4. Folle je Joie eau de parfum
    Full size: $98.00

With a blend of citrus and floral this perfume sample smells great! It isn't too strong or heavy like most samples I receive in the box. The scent is light and fresh and seems perfect for the fall season!


5. Miss Jessie's® Original Crème de la Crème Conditioner
    Full size: $16.00

With my hair emergency blog post yesterday needing help deciding on a new style, I often forget how much my hair needs to be healthy. After using this conditioner my hair smelled and looked great. I had less tangles and my hair didn't feel heavy and weighed down like most conditioners cause.

I absolutely loved all of my products and cannot wait to receive November's box!
Have you signed up with Birchbox?
What is your favorite sample this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!