High Five For......Friday and in my life this week, these five amazing reasons to celebrate!
1. Dinner with my frand Heather :) She is beautiful inside and out and more times often than not she resembles Carrie Underwood. I feel flattered to hang out with someone so amazing. Her kiddos are little balls of cuteness as well and hanging with this group is always a good time! We ate dinner at Olive Garden! Yay bread sticks and Andes mints (As Madison would refer to as the minty things!)
2. Wineo, maybe my new nickname? I haven't wanted a drink this bad in forever. The days are getting longer and the work is becoming tough to handle. My dancing reggae man gets me through it!
3. Madison makes me smile every time I open my phone and see her cute puckered up lips and delicate innocent little hand blowing me a kiss. She is my sunshine. I also added my Wide Open Spaces shortcut to my home screen and I am loving it!
4. With Madison now in preschool it makes my heart melt every time she brings home a craft. She is so proud to hang it up, display it on the table or have me take it to work. It's unreal how big she is and how smart she has become.
5. Tonight I get to spend some much needed time with my bestie! She is my rock and I am so lucky to have her in my life. We have been through so much and in the end have came out on top. Never judging and always loving, even when we have to take "takes" of our pictures because I choose to act like a nutso.