Friday, October 4, 2013

Don't Worry Be Happy

I've spent the entire week wishing time away. Isn't that awful? Shouldn't we be grateful for the time we have and stop rushing time along. It is already October which is hard to believe. I have spent a great portion of the summer under a ton of pressure and feeling a great amount of anxiety and stress. As I start off October, I am hoping to resolve the issues that are causing these emotions and live a carefree and happy rest of the year.

via
So in order to remain on track, I find the positives in life and try to fill my heart and soul with these wonderful things.

High Five For......Friday and in my life this week, these five amazing reasons to celebrate!

1. Dinner with my frand Heather :) She is beautiful inside and out and more times often than not she resembles Carrie Underwood. I feel flattered to hang out with someone so amazing. Her kiddos are little balls of cuteness as well and hanging with this group is always a good time! We ate dinner at Olive Garden! Yay bread sticks and Andes mints (As Madison would refer to as the minty things!)


2. Wineo, maybe my new nickname? I haven't wanted a drink this bad in forever. The days are getting longer and the work is becoming tough to handle. My dancing reggae man gets me through it!

3. Madison makes me smile every time I open my phone and see her cute puckered up lips and delicate innocent little hand blowing me a kiss. She is my sunshine. I also added my Wide Open Spaces shortcut to my home screen and I am loving it!

4. With Madison now in preschool it makes my heart melt every time she brings home a craft. She is so proud to hang it up, display it on the table or have me take it to work. It's unreal how big she is and how smart she has become.

5. Tonight I get to spend some much needed time with my bestie! She is my rock and I am so lucky to have her in my life. We have been through so much and in the end have came out on top. Never judging and always loving, even when we have to take "takes" of our pictures because I choose to act like a nutso.


I am off to tackle this day and start celebrating the weekend with my girl!
5:00 here we come!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, sounds like a great week! Your daughter is so precious... I love seeing all the fun things y'all do together. Oh, stop by my blog if you get the chance.. I'm giving away a Little Pink Bag from Bloomingdale's for NBCAM. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, lady!

    xo,
    Steph
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!