Thursday, February 27, 2014

Do You Make Time For Yourself?

via
Right now it's 9:00 on Wednesday night. Usually by now I've started or would be starting a lengthy blog post with some pictures to assist so you have (fingers crossed) something intriguing to read. Instead, I've been sitting on the couch for the last two hours watching Gravity (HIGHLY recommended) and stuffing my face with pizza and hot wings. My now awesome plan to end the night is to have a mani session with Madison and hopefully be fast asleep by 10:00.

So here it is folks, real life. Crazy work days, jam packed schedules and a four year old who only wants mommy.

For all of you fellow bloggers who are able to post every day or multiple times a day I envy you. I love reading your posts and I'm totally jealous.

I'm giving you the real me. I am tired. I am having a writer's block moment and I need my pillow and blanket more than my daily Starbucks latte right now.
Sometimes we need that short break to regain our strength, willpower and sanity. Today is that day.

via



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!