Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Fail Proof List: Valentine's Edition

Sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for the male species. Other times I feel a sense of frustration. This all stems from the upcoming holiday. I hear some men go above and beyond to make their girl happy. Showing their love and appreciation and making her feel special. Others use the excuse I didn't know what to get so I got nothing at all. Some guys are insecure themselves and feel like nothing they do will be good enough so they take the easy route and settle on something with little to no meaning.

via
For me, it's always been the thought that counts. I'm happy knowing time and effort was spent into purchasing or making whatever it is. I've experienced a lot of these scenarios. The nothing, the little and the everything.

I'm thinking that if all of us ladies make it a little easier on the fellas that we will end up as winners as well. For me, gift buying has always been easy. I find the item that person wants the most. If it's a little unreasonable then I simply listen. What is their current hobby? Is there an item used daily that might need upgrading? Etc... I find it just paying attention to that person. Shouldn't be that hard really.

So as a woman who has a lot of girlfriends and pays attention to what is trending I find it would be very hard to fail if a man was to purchase one of these items. Not only for Valentine's Day but any holiday.

1. Starbucks: gift pack, mug or gift card
via
2. Victoria's Secret: lingerie, perfume, beauty products or gift card
via
3. Chocolate and wine

via
4. Spa day: manicure, pedicure or massage package

via

5. Bath and Body Works: candles, plug ins, beauty products, body spray or perfume

via
6. Magazines and nail polish

via
These simple gift ideas will bring a smile to any girls face. It takes time and effort tracking down these items and will brighten anyone's day. Every girl hopes that their man will spend this one day making them feel special. If buying gifts isn't your thing, plan a date and spend the day and night together. Whatever makes you feel good in your heart, share that with the one you love!!


2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Magazines and nail polish is my favorite! Simple but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks and BBW are totally me! If only my husband would see this post... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!