Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Look Of Love: Ipsy Feb 2014

Last week I received my monthly self-given present, also known as my Ipsy glam bag. With it being Valentines week it couldn't have arrived at a better time. 

This month's theme is "The Look Of Love", probably my favorite so far. Of course the color pink had to be used more than once and I am completely okay with that! I heart pink!


See what I mean? What's not to love??

1. City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon-$2.99



Although at first glance this blush looks orange it is not. The color is a flattering shade of pink and perfect for any occasion. Whether you are trying to pull off a casual or formal look this blush will work great. I love affordable products that also include great quality!

2. POP Beauty Plump Pout in Peony Petal-$7.53



Lip gloss!! As one of my obsessions I LOVE lip gloss! This mauve colored shade is the perfect color for me. Although the scent of the gloss is not the best it didn't leave my lips feeling sticky like some glosses.

3. Zoya Nail Polish in Dot-$9.00


One of the reasons why I like Ipsy so much is because they send their subscribers full sized nail polishes. They recently sent out one in October and now this one. Each shade coincides with the season so it doesn't get much better than that! Loving this color!

4. Tini Beauty Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One in Spiced Rum-$18.00




My go to eyeshadow color is brown. I own a ton of shades from golden light brown to dark cocoa brown. I feel it is the best shade to accent my features. When I received this creamy eyeshadow I was delighted. The shimmery bronze shade definitely made my eyes pop.

5. IPKN New York Moist and Firm-$35.00


I'm not really a fan of this cream. The shade was perfect because I have started tanning so my skin is a bit darker but it felt cakey and had a shine to it which I do not need on my face. I think I'll pass on this one. 

The total bag value was approximately $72.52 which is good being that the bag only costs $10. Once again I'm highly impressed with Ipsy and the products offered. I look forward to each bag and each product! Happy present to self!!



1 comment:

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!