Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Summary

The older I get, the more I realize what a challenge it is to find good friends or new ones that stick around.
Luckily I have a few loyal old friends who have been awhile and here recently I've met some new couples who are indeed ones I want in my circle.

via
I've been trying really hard to maintain my friendships and work on our "circle". The day Madison was born I felt something in myself change. I totally get where the mother lion protects her cubs. I truly feel like a lion. I can be gentle and loving but once you mess with my family, game on.

So when it comes to who I want around myself that also includes my family. I guess I've outgrown the "partying" days. I would much rather spend the night watching movies, playing board games, drinking wine and going to bed at a decent time.

via
So the circle that I have been maintaining and the ones I would like in my life follow the same path. Ones who don't mind that children are present, that respect when it's time to go home, who like to have fun but keep it under control and who respect one another on a daily basis.
I'm over the drama, backstabbing and lying. I truly have become numb to apologies. Actions speak louder than words.

So long story short, in pictures, here's how I spent my weekend. With people who love us, respect us and I know will always have our back. Just ignore the calorie intake, whoops!

My bff Heather and her kids met us for lunch. A win, win! Panera and their company. Love these guys!

Saturday morning breakfast always makes me happy.

Madison's newest friend! Our girls night out (a new friend of mine) consisted of Outback and Chuckie Cheese! This is what a typical night out turns out to be and I loved every minute of it!


My favorite ice cream, daiquiri ice and jamoca almond fudge. It may sound gross but I can assure you it's delicious!

I know almost everyone loves Chick-Fil-A including ourselves! Our excitement says it all!

Last but not least, the weekend would not be complete without these bad boys! Terrible for you but wonderful for your taste buds! The best part? Using my punched reward card, FREE DONUTS!

Even though I ran my butt off all weekend, I felt the need after devouring all of these wonderful foods to hit the gym for some cardio. It always feels good at the end of the day knowing our circle is in a good place, there is always food on the table and we are all healthy. God is great!



1 comment:

  1. It was so good to hang out with you guy's, even though it wasn't for long. It was a great part of my weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!