Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Looking Forward

As fast as life seems to be flying by lately and as much as I want it to slow down I still find myself wanting to shift towards the next "fun" thing to do. I'm always planning ahead, organizing upcoming events and have a pretty full calendar. On the days I promise myself I won't be attending anything or making plans, I end up being the busiest.

Guess that's how the cookie crumbles....mmmmmm cookie. I couldn't tell you the last time I had a cookie.

See, that's how fast life has been moving.
So here are some of the things I'm looking forward to....

Princess For A Day
I just registered Madison to attend a charity event to become a princess for the day. Ironically this year everything has been focused around the princess theme. Treating her to a manicure, photo shoot and meeting the 500 princesses will be a great experience for her. This is a total surprise and I'm hoping she will have a fabulous time.
via
Valentines Day
I decided to take the work load off my preggo bestie and her husband and treat them to fondue night at our house. I've bought a ton of decorations, props and of course the menu will be jam packed with cheese, meat, veggies and dessert!! I can already feel the pounds that will be packed on. I also LOVE giving Madison her basket/bag of love!!

via
IWYP
Every month I sign up to receive the shirt of the month from the beautiful Whitney over at I Wore Yoga Pants. They are the softest and most comfortable shirts! I have checked my mailbox every day waiting to receive the next one.



Life Without Football
Now that football season is over, the television may become more accessible. I usually record all of my shows throughout the week and then sit down and have to watch them all back to back. I don't know about you but I'm so glad it's come to an end!

via
Play Ball
Madison begins baseball in just a few months and I couldn't be more excited! While she has been interested in dance for the past few years I think we are going to take a break and mix things up. I can already tell she will be an allstar all around player. My niece is the same way and they share so many qualities its going to be interesting how all of this plays out.


This year is going to be another fast paced, busy and fun year! What are you looking forward to?


1 comment:

  1. The princess for a day sounds like an amazing opportunity! I hope you post about her experience. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!