Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 Days Full

What's better than a weekend wrap up on a Tuesday?
I LOVE three day weekends!
I have always said that if I had every Monday off it would be the best thing.
Even though I spent most of the weekend doing things I enjoy instead of things that were a priority to get done I still managed to do a lot!
 
Here are the highlights on my holiday weekend!

Friday:

Mine and Madison's favorite thing to do when the hubs works late is go to the dollar movies! (Apologies for the dark theatre pic)
So we decided to go and see Turbo this week. If you have a little one at home or even a little kiddo you can take, go see this movie! It was absolutely hilarious and a winner in my book. Madison even sat through the entire thing without budging! Totally worth the $2!

 
via
Saturday:

Probably my favorite day of the whole weekend! Spending time with friends and venturing up to a newer hot spot, Latitude 39.
They are known for arcade games, bowling, concerts and food!
We didn't get to enjoy the bowling and food part of it but the games were fun. Madison always has the time of her life running around soaking in the flashing lights, sounds and prizes.
We spent the rest of the night at our friends house relaxing the night away.

 
 
 
 
Sunday:
 
Sunday happened to be the busiest day of all!
Madison and I woke up Sunday morning and went and picked up her bff Cash and his mother for a fun filled day at the pool! Even though it closed yesterday we got the last weekend to enjoy great weather and great time spent together. The kiddos were off and running in no time and had a blast splashing around! I loved seeing their smiling and laughing faces!
We also stopped by the grandparents house to visit my newest nephew, Jax. I could seriously sit and stare at him all day!
 
 
 

 
 
I also had borrowed two books from my bff the night before. Beautiful Disaster being one of them. I finished the book Monday afternoon and loved reading every page. I hardly ever read unless I am hooked from chapter one so it was a delightful and relaxing experience to be able to sit down and enjoy a good book! If you haven't read it I highly encourage you to do so!


Monday:

This was the day I jumped for joy when I woke up at 9:30 and realized that besides my vacations I never get a Monday off! It was going to be a great day!
We spent the day eating lunch at Ralston's (the pretzels are to die for), grabbed dessert at Subzero (an ice cream parlor that whips up their creations all from scratch and uses Nitrogen to freeze it together) and soaked in the sun rays that beamed down on us!


 
 



I had a pretty great weekend as you can see! It's nice to settle down, take things one day at a time and enjoy the atmosphere.
Anything exciting happen in your part of the world?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!! Wyatt loved Turbo also.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!