When something good happens in your life all you want to do is share that information. Am I right?
Well something fabulous happened to me!
My bloggy friend who I have mentioned before, Lara, was so kind to send me an email letting me know she wanted me to try out some new products in her Mary Kay line!
Of course I jumped on that bandwagon! I use to sell Mary Kay and with a new baby and hardly any time on my hands I fell short of becoming a new pink Cadillac driver. Booooo.
For anyone like Lara who can make a career out of this and who can spread the word, more power to ya!
I am so grateful to have bloggy buddies who look after me, check up on me and who care about my well being. To all of you, thank you!
I was overwhelmed with happiness when I received my little box of products in the mail!
Mary Kay has some of the best products for aging, daily skincare and beauty needs!
Let's see what's in the box shall we?
1. A look book with the most current and updated products! A pamphlet with this seasons hot new color line! Including info about Mary Kay's new lip and eye crayons! I get overly excited about new products!
2. A color card that matched my skin tone well! It includes 3 eye shadow color (silky caramel, precious pink & iris) samples, one mineral cheek color (strawberry crème) and a crème lipstick (maple) sample!
3. Timewise Volu-Firm Eye Renewal Cream. When Lara emailed me asking me about my major skin concerns the number one answer I had for her was wrinkles! Expression lines, fine lines and eye wrinkles have become a nightmare for me. I mean I'm not even thirty yet and I find myself "lifting" my face in the mirror. So when Lara sent me this little tube I jumped for joy! The cream is so soft on your skin and smells great. I am using it every day and hope that in a month or so I will really be able to tell a difference!
4. Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara. Yay for mascara! Especially this kind! The ultimate mascara is my favorite and I will soon be running out so this little tube came at the perfect time! It never clumps and never irritates my eyes like most mascaras do.
5. Timewise Repair Volu-Firm sampler set which includes the:
Foaming Cleanser, Lifting Serum, Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Night Treatment and more Eye Renewal Cream.
This kit is amazing. It has everything a women needs. At least a woman from age 25 and older. It's never too late to try and turn back the hands of time! This kit helps to focus on smoothing out your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and replenishing the moisture in your skin.
I love the TimeWise skin care line because it really keeps your skin clean and healthy. While the TimeWise Repair does just that, repairs what years of aging has caused. I highly recommend purchasing this kit!
If you haven't tried out Mary Kay products let me tell you, you are missing out! The wonderful line of skincare and beauty products is amazing. Mary Kay does not disappoint!
I am very grateful and lucky to have been given the chance to sample all of these wonderful items!
Please visit Lara Brown's Mary Kay website today!
She will help you with all of your needs!
If you are a Mary Kay consultant or someone who needs exposure to their business send me an email, I would love to help!