Yay! The day has finally arrived! What a week it has been! With two new trainees at work and a veteran out it has been more than a challenge to complete the work week. I am ready to sit and enjoy doing nothing!
I'm linking up with Lauren to share with you my five highlights of the week!
1. Starbucks had an early release on their Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I am in heaven and will now be switching my regular order to this delightful cup of goodness!
2. Madison has had 7 days of successful preschool morning drop offs! No more meltdowns! I love it!
3. On the way to school we were able to enjoy the sight of two deers. It really makes you enjoy the small things when something like that happens!
4. Ice cream! Yum! I picked up a cup of my favorite, daiquiri ice! My mom and brother joined us. It was a nice ice cream social!
5. Girls night with the kiddos consisted of my bestie, an Italian feast, fruity drinks and good talk. I love when I get to spend time with my friends.
I am off to enjoy a countdown at work! Come on 5:00!
Any big plans for the weekend?