Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 2013: Ipsy Glam Bag


It's time for the Ipsy Glam Bag reveal!
Everyone has heard of Birchbox but not many people have heard of Ipsy.
If you are one of those people it basically is a beauty box subscription for $10 a month.
Ipsy sends you different makeup bags filled with 4-5 beauty samples and voila you add beauty items to your collection!

I am not one to splurge and buy a lot of products I am not familiar with. Especially since so many of them cost a pretty penny. So this little bag allows the trial and error part of the equation to not hurt your pocketbook! Ipsy provides popular brands and products that you may have been wanting to try but have not picked up yet!

So let's see what Ipsy sent this month!


Noya Lip Balm in Cherry: $3.99
I have had the worst cold lately. We all know what that's like, breathing out of our mouth inside of our nose. Well this in my case causes chapped lips. Ipsy delivered the right product for me. This little lip balm stick provides great moisture and smells awesome too!

Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial Mask: $34.00
Ipsy really welcomed the upcoming season of fall with this product! Pumpkin is my go to scent in the fall and exfoliation is a requirement at the end of a crazy work week. I feel the need to remove any and all dull dead skin cells from my face. Plus, Madison and I usually love a good girls spa night on Fridays. This product smelled awesome and left my skin clean and smooth!


Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream: $16.00
I haven't been totally sold on the BB Creams. I don't see the use for them or the difference they make. I am satisfied with my primer, concealer, foundation and powder. The cream was very light weight and did cover up some aging spots but nothing a little concealer hasn't taken care of. Maybe some of you beauty experts can explain to me why a BB cream is recommended?


MicaBeautyEyeshadow in Bronze: $14.95
Yay a color I could actually wear on a daily basis! This bronze eye shadow had great pigmentation and enhanced my every day brown eyes hadow. I will be using this daily.


Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black: $17.00
Another mascara sample! Whoo hoo! I LOVE using different mascaras. It is very hard for me to find a mascara that I can use daily. There is always a problem. Maybe I'm a mascara snob. Who knows. This sample seems to be decent but with only using it a few times I haven't made my mind up yet.

Again Ipsy delivered! I received all of the products that I would love to try and they all came out with a great review! I highly recommend if you haven't subscribed to visit Ipsy now and do so!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!