Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Solution To Top Three Nail Problems

via
Last Wednesday I shared what an awesome product INM Out The Door Top Coat was.

My nails are what I like to describe as paper thin. They chip easily, break in a hot second and are so thin you can bend them in half. I have a hard time keeping longer nails because they are so fragile. I do a lot of typing between work and the blog that the durability of my nails is non existent. My sister (the nail expert) suggest that I visit Sally's Beauty Supply and look for some products to help me with my top three problems.
via
Dry Time: Solution: Out The Door Top Coat

I have about a five minute window between manicure time and Madison needing me for something. I needed a product that would dry my manicure instantly.

Result: View this post

Strength/Growth: Solution: Beauty Secrets Hardener: $3.89 .5 oz

I needed longer, stronger and thicker nails.

Result: I have had one broken nail in the last three weeks. My nails feel stronger and I have been very pleased with this product.

 
Long Lasting: Solution: Beauty Secrets Base Coat: $3.89 .5 oz

My nail polish seems to chip after one day, what's a girl to do? My sister recommended that I put on a base coat to lock in the polish then the top coat on after the color is down. Genius!

Result: My nail polish now lasts about four days. The color may last longer but with a lot of hand washed dishes and typing around 10 hours a day I stand no chance of it lasting any longer. Giving myself a manicure 1-2 times a week is better than one every other day!
 
 
I am always looking for products to view, sample and blog about!
Send me a message for any recommendations!
 



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Facial laser machine and Yag laser hair removal machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!