Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nailed It In 1 Minute

From the time I was a little girl until now I have been obsessed with beauty products.
Whether it was for my skin, nails or hair I wanted whatever was the next big thing.
I loved and still love staring at all of the gorgeous women in Glamour or picking up the latest issue of Allure to see what's hot or not.

via
My sister has recently become an expert in the nail department.
Her manicures and designs look outstanding and I think to myself "I could do that!"
Then I begin to mimic the look and it doesn't quite turn out the way I had expected.
Bummer.
 
So in the process of scoping out my sisters nail polish collection I stumbled upon this:
 
INM Out The Door Top Coat: $5.49-.50 oz
 
This is also available in a 2.5 oz bottle, it will seriously last forever! 
It is the best top coat I have ever used.
 
It dries extremely fast so you do not need to worry about smudges, scratches or chipping.
Are you a mom? How about someone who loves to paint their nails but hates to wait for the dry time?
That would be me and oh wait me!
 
I was referred to this popular brand and knew a lot of people had used the polish and had nothing but great things to say abut it.
I see a lot of people buying nail polish when I visit the store but I also hear a lot of complaining. We all love to paint our nails but no one has time to sit around and await.
 
So for now we have this lifesaver in a bottle.
 
You can wear it alone for a simple but professional look or paint your nails and add a thin layer to the top to protect the color and design.
 
For moms, women or girls on the go this item is a lifesaver!
No one has time to sit around and wait for nails dry, buy this today and you will wait no more!
It takes about one minute to dry and BAM dunzo!
 
Check back next Wednesday for 2 additional HOT items!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the next 2 items!! I will have to try this for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!