Thursday, May 30, 2013

Say Cheese! Kendra Pierson Photography

I am the biggest fan of photographers and photography.

As I have mentioned before this would be my dream career.

I have yet to build up enough courage to start my own business but I think I am getting closer with the help of a wonderful woman named Kendra Pierson.


Kendra and I met through our children’s daycare and became friends soon after.

She started her photography business, Kendra Pierson Photography, two years ago and it has been booming ever since.

Kendra specializes in infant and child photography while also photographing family, senior portraits and maternity.

I am amazed that she is completely self taught with no professional photography or photoshop training.

Her creative vision and desire to learn, grow and evolve is motivating.
 
I jumped for joy with Kendra hosted a contest on her Facebook page for the most referrals. It came at a huge surprise to see this little guy drawing my name as the winner!


The session was completely free and included 60-100 edited images and a play date between Madison and Cash!
 
Here are some of my favorite shots from Kendra’s portfolio. Check out the info at the end of this post for more information about her and her prospering company!






















For one session it costs $150 for 1-1.5 hours shot at the location of your choice.
Includes post editing, 60-100 images on a high resolution disc and the copyright release for printing anywhere you like.

Newborn sessions are $150 but are for 2-3 hours.
These pictures are taken in the first ten days of life while they are still squishy, sleepy and easy to pose.

As a mother of a child that had to be taken care of in ICU Kendra knows what it’s like to want to capture those precious moments. In the first few days and weeks of life families sometimes do not want to spend money on professional pictures when their kid has wires, IV’s and tubes hooked to them. Kendra is kind enough to do 100% free sessions to those families in need.

She also provides the same for families with critically ill children.

Senior sessions: To be determined based on location, outfit changes and if prints are needed.

If you would like to schedule an appointment please feel free to contact Kendra by email at kpiersonphotography@comcast.net, by phone at 317-440-2623 or on her Facebook page.
 
I love capturing the wonderful moments in our lives and Kendra makes it look so easy! I hope to be where she is some day!
 
**Due to the privacy of others, only pictures of friends and family were used in this blog post**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!