Monday, May 6, 2013

Five Dollar Secret!

I am guest posting today on Brooke’s Blog while she is away on vacation. Lucky girl…I know right?!?! Who gets a vacation these days! I just hope she has fun for all of us. I know that I follow her on Instagram, and her “diva” daughter is too cute! I appreciate Brooke asking me to do this, I find that guest posting is a great way to reach out to new people. Well this is not my first, nor will it be my last time guest posting on Brooke’s blog..which I am grateful for. She is such a doll, and I just love her to death! Since I have posted on here a few times I will just do a simple introduction.
My name is Chelsee and I blog over at Southern BeautyGuide!

Well now on to today’s post! I am going to share a must have product that I discovered about a month ago. I was watching makeup artist Tayna Burr’s  YouTube videos and found that she raved about this product. It has single-handed change my makeup routine.

Product Information
As a makeup artist, I am constantly finding new amazing products. Well I hit the holy grail of drugstore products about a month ago. Of course the product I am referring to is Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder!  I personally, love the translucent version. I use this literally every single day as a setting powder. I have super oily skin and this just helps to set my foundation and concealer. I have found this this truly help add extra staying power to my foundation. The best part of this is that it is under $5.00! I mean what a steal, I think I paid like $4.99 at Walmart. You can find this product online at just about anywhere! 
The reviews are pretty great for this one! I mean in all honesty it is rare that you can get a majority of people to agree, because we all have different skin combinations  


I do admit though that for the price this item is one that I highly recommend for you to use. If your concealer is creasing, or face becoming shiny...then this will help eliminate this problem! Thanks again to Brooke for this opportunity. Additionally, make sure you visit here..to enter into my current giveaway! 

Have you ever tried this product???


1 comment:

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!