Friday, May 3, 2013

It All Begins With Today

via
First of all, am I the only one in shock that this is the first week of May already? I mean seriously, I feel like I just sat down and booked this little vacation and now it is finally here! I am jumping with excitement and counting the hours, minutes, seconds until I get on the road and start my extravaganza to Myrtle Beach!
With the help of some of you, you know who you are, I have planned a great getaway for the weekend and week ahead! Thank you again, I couldn't have done it without you! In other news I have been having a fabulous week! How about you?


Did I forget to mention the best news of all....

Happy hour at Starbucks begins today and goes thru May 12th. Every day in between 3pm-5pm ALL frappuccinos will be half priced!!!!

I am linking up with Lauren to share my five highlights of the week!

1. The return of Lucy (Madison's Elf On The Shelf) turned out to be a success at her birthday party. Lucy stuck around for a few days until Madison's actual birthday Tuesday where she built Madison's scooter she had brought down from the North Pole These are the letters she left Madison in those few days.




2. Madison and I decided on a little MomMeHour at dinner after dance class last night. She is obsessed with pretending to pay for the meal. She took the receipt, looked at the price and made the following face! Priceless!

 


3. I received a generous gift for my birthday, a Starbucks gift card! I treated myself to my favorite, white chocolate mocha and bought Madison a hot chocolate. She felt like the biggest kid at daycare that day!


4. I finally got to pack! Who said 20 of everything was too much obviously was not a woman! I mean we have to prepare for all situations!?!?!?


Oh and Madison's pile, it ended up looking as bad as mine! It all fit into one large very large suitcase!


5. My blog will continue next week with a little help from my frands and their guest posts and my toes will be somewhere around here :) Yippee!

via
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Have a happy Friday and an even more fantastic weekend!
Follow me on Instagram for vacation updates next week!





4 comments:

  1. I have the same Smile pillow and LOVE it. Makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Chocolate Mocha is my ultimate fav too!! Have a blast in Myrtle Beach!! Maybe I will run into you! (Wouldn't that be wild! I'm heading down Thursday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!