Monday, May 13, 2013

One Week Later

It seems like an eternity since I sat down and wrote a post for this lovely space I have created but it feels good to be back. It may seem a little short but it's going to take some time to get back into the groove!
After taking a weeks vacation and some blogging time off I feel the creative juices flowing and my mind more relaxed.
Our Myrtle Beach vacation ended up being awesome! I have a post coming up very soon to recap :)


I want to once again thank the special ladies who contributed to last weeks posts, if you haven't checked them out yet here they are:

Holly at Back Home Again
Kate at Classy Living
and Chelsee at Southern Beauty Guide
 
The weekend was a very special time for me. Madison is my best friend, key to my heart and my entire universe. Anytime we get to celebrate a day like mother's day it means the world to me. We started our day off with the typical self photos:
 



 
She surprised me with a card and replaced our living room picture with a photo of us:
 

 
And ended the day in our girly world filled with mani's and pedi's:
 


 


 
I also spent time with my mom who everyone knows here is my bestest friend and my rock. I surprised her with a few gifts of my own:
 
Lilies
 
A $20 gift card to Starbucks with a cutesie gift card purse holder
 
Lunch and drinks at Ruby Tuesday's
 
 
I am so lucky to have these amazing ladies in my life!
They are the sunshine in my life and the love in my heart!
 
How was your Mother's Day?

 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read about your trip! I love taking my daughters for pedicures...it is something all three of us enjoy, even as they are getting a little older. Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!