Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Birchbox May 2013

I'm seems like this month is passing by at rapid speed!
I looked down at my calendar today and said to myself "Holy crap we only have one more week left and May is over, when did that happen?"
I usually post my Birchbox reveal the week that I receive it but I allowed myself to try each and every product until I based a solid opinion of each and every item.
So let's see the big reveal!
 

Looks awesome right? For $10 it could be yours! Have you signed up with Birchbox? If you haven't you go to Birchbox.com and sign up today! It takes approximately ten minutes to sign up and with a $10 monthly fee you receive boxes similar to this one.

In almost every box you receive a card filled with discounts! Who doesn't love a great deal?


The first item I tried was the Marvis Toothpaste. I wasn't a huge fan of the strong mint flavor but it included a whitening agent to remove stains so it was worth the tingling tongue after effect.

$6.00
The Cotz Face natural skin tone spf 40 product has been perfect for the hot days we have been having. Protecting my skin from sun damage, wrinkles and fine lines is a priority for me! This product is light weight, non-greasy and doesn't weigh down your skin. The small sample didn't last long and had to be re-applied after a few hours.

$20.00
I usually am very disappointed when I receive foil samples for hair products. I usually love the product so much that I want a full size right then and there or I don't have the chance to experience the full benefits. With the Amika Nourishing Mask I experienced results with the very first use. My hair was a lot shinier, softer and I could tell it helped with my split ends. The mask smelled amazing!

$12.00-60ml/ $40.00-500ml
I have a serum that I use daily for flyaways and static. When I received the Amika Oil Treatment the instructions prompted me to use for those very two things. I usually hear oil and think ugh but this lightweight serum was easy to use and brought great results. It didn't weigh my hair down or cause it to look oily. The oil absorbed right in and also smelled great!

$34.00
So far every perfume but one that Birchbox has sent me I have not liked.  The scent of Isaac Mizhrah's Fabulous perfume was a mixture of fruit and flowers but entirely too strong for my taste. The perfume comes in a spray bottle or a rollerball.

$69.00

 Everyone receives a different Birchbox for the most part, is there an item in your box that you are falling for?
 Leave me a link to your review so we can share our products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!