Wednesday, April 10, 2013

That Was Easy

I love waking up and having something wonderful to share with you on this beautiful Wednesday morning! I am linking up with Jamie to bring you 1 thing I am loving today. 1 thing? You might think really, that's all she has? Well today this 1 thing means a lot to me and knowing that you get to be a part of it makes it even more special!


As of today I am happy to announce that I will have sponsor ad space available! I wanted to make this one time announcement just so the new little tab at the top of this blog was seen!

I am loving it because I will learn and grow with you, promote your blog, help you with any and all questions and get to know you on a more personal level!

Want to become friends?
Are you interested in sponsoring Wide Open Spaces?
Want to know a little more about sponsoring?

Here's how it works:

1. Choose an ad size from the options below
2. Pay for your ad space through Passion Fruit
3  Submit your ad!

It's as easy as 1,2 3!

In return you will gain so much:

*A friend
*You will meet new people and make new bloggy connections
*Promotion of your blog through Twitter and Facebook
*Gain sales and publicity if you have a business, shop or online store
*A month full of as many guest posts and giveaways you choose to get your blog around the blogosphere and gain readers
 
And so much more!!

If any of these things will help you or your blog or you want to sponsor a fellow friend come jump on the Wide Open Spaces train! I would love to have you!

If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a sponsor feel free to email me at wideospaces.blogspot.com! I would love to ad swap with you as well so send me your info and we can make this happen!



I value and appreciate each and every one of you and my love for you continues to grow! I have met some really great women since starting this little blog and I hope to get to know a lot more of you better!

The following ad spaces are available as of today! Happy Blogging!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!