Hey there! If you are anything like me you are doing your little morning dance because yet again we have made it to the best day of the week, FRIDAY!
Here's a little example of how I might look right about now
Oh well maybe not exactly but I am for sure doing a little jig! Quite a few exciting things have happened for me this week and I love that I get to share them with you!
I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to bring you my High Five For Friday!
1. I have a feeling that great things are headed my way in the career world. I am not sure exactly what is yet to come but it feels like nothing but greatness!
2. We have decided to start preparing for the sell of our house. After 9 years in our home we find it's in our best interest to get out now.
3. My wonderful bff came and met me for lunch while she was on Spring Break this week. Having her inspiration and positivity pushed me in the right direction.
4. I hosted a wonderful Kate Spade giveaway with the help of Kaitlyn and found it to be very successful! I have "met" some wonderful new friends!
5. The yummy Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is back at McDonald's and my taste buds couldn't be happier!
What kind of week did you have?