Monday, April 15, 2013

Another One Bites The Dust

Good morning Wide Open Spaces readers! If you are like me you have drank multiple cups of coffee and slapped your face a few times to wake up. No?  A little over the top? Maybe, but it IS Monday and it is the hardest day of the week to get going.  Admitting that the weekend is over is just sad.

I am linking up with Kate and Kati to bring you my GBU (good, bad and ugly) of the weekend. Are you reading Kate and Kati's blogs? If you aren't you are missing out on laughter and fun. They are two besties who make me laugh on any given day and are the two sweetest girls I have met! Take the time to stop by and say hello!

The Good...I took Madison and her aunt Skylar to Chuckie Cheese. Not only do I love to see the smiles on their faces, I love playing all of the games as well. What can I say I am a kid at heart too!

The Bad...With Madison and my birthday coming up there is A LOT of party planning! Not for mine but for hers. It is Strawberry Shortcake themed. She has been saying for months that she is getting a Strawberry Shortcake cake so I figured why not throw the entire party as that! Our upcoming vacation was intended to replace the BIG party but I couldn't pass up throwing something together. We downsized the party and only invited close friends and family but with more and more people being asked to intend it looks like the party will end up being the same size as usual. I am already around $200 into the whole thing and that doesn't include food or the rest of the décor. Whoops!
via

The Ugly...I had a fast and great experience at CVS Minute Clinic on Thursday to get some meds to fight my sinus infection. I took the medicine regularly all day Friday and then I was so busy on Saturday that I forgot to take them. So come Saturday night I was in extreme pain. The pain in my head and nose made me miserable and the nauseous feeling was insane. Needless to say I popped the pills real quick and went to bed. I hope the medication fights this infection and I can get back to feeling like my normal self.

via
How was your weekend? Link up with the button below! Don't forget to stop by and visit Kati and Kate!

Incorporating Color



5 comments:

  1. Aw, so glad you're linking up with us! Good to hear you had a good experience at the clinic - that never seems to happen! Enjoy party planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinus infections are the worst! Hopefully you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke! Just hopped over to your blog and guess what? We were at our Chuck E Cheese this weekend too! So random. I love stopping by there while we're out shopping cause Drew only goes through like $5 of tokens. Who doesn't love cheap entertainment! Hope you're feeling better today and I'd love to have another, more experienced momma as a follower so I hope you'll stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of wish beer would help a sinus infection! Last time I went to the clinic here they told me to buy a Neti Pot... kind of a nasty little thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a drag for you...my daughter suffers with similar from time to time. It's hard to see her in pain. I'll sure check GBU out and hopefully the link stays open for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!