I had such a rough day Wednesday that I literally came home from work and walked straight into the bedroom and slept for two hours. This oral surgery really has my schedule, motivation and sleep all screwed up! Speaking of teeth I get to go back to the oral surgeon today. I am about 95% certain that I have one or two dry sockets! I called the dentist explaining the terrible throbbing on each side of my mouth and the ear ache I am having and lucky me he agreed that I need to be seen asap and I more than likely have dry sockets. Puke.
So I am hoping come Monday when I link up for the GBU that the good part of my weekend was that I am now pain free!
In the meantime I am linking up with Lauren to bring you the "High Five For Friday". This is where we share the five highlights of our week...
1. Chelsee over @ Southern Beauty Guide designed my beautiful blog design in two days! I am loving my new button and a lot of other features!
2. All of the wedding photos are in! Here are the last two pictures we received in the "sneak peek"
|The Bridal Party|
|The groomsmen, the best man (the hubs-far left) and the Groom|
3. I spent last night making out a new budget for the year. Save more, spend less! I also made a to do list and jotted down notes for some blogging topics I want to write about. I feel a little more organized now! Do you have a budget? Any tips or strategies that work for you? Please leave a comment!
4. If you have a child then you know how it feels when they are super duper lovey dovey to you, right? Well Madison spent a lot of this week taking naps with me, hugging and kissing me and just being her wonderful self. I think she felt the vibe that mommy needed her alone time and that I wasn't feeling well. Love her to the moon and back!
5. Before filing our taxes Wednesday night we decided to stop over at City Barbeque down the street. Our first time visiting it was super crowded and the food was midocr. We haven't been back since. To my surprise, this time it wasn't busy at all and the food was much tastier since the dreadful day we decided to check the new place out. I think after a few years they have hired better servers and have perfected yummy quality meals. Needless to say we had enough for lunch the next day as well. Moral of the story: "Don't try something once, everything deserves a second chance
Link up below and share 5 of your favorite things from this week!