Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Are We On The Same Ride?

The beginning of this week has been a rough one for me.
One ticket aboard the express train to Crazyville.
I have been emotional, antsy and have been questioning every decision I make.
I may or may not be having a mid life crisis.
Do you ever feel like you want to pick up everything and move to a different state?
Surround yourself with new people?
Find a new job and be happy for once when you go to work?
That's what I want to do.
Start over.
I am finding myself not happy with much these days.
I hate to be a debbie downer but I can't help it.
I'm just not happy.
I guess today's link up with Jamie over at This Kind Of Love is just what I need.
To focus on what does make me happy and what I'm loving!
If you haven't joined the link up before for "What I'm Loving Wednesday" we basically share items or things that we have been loving lately.
Either in our daily lives or on Pinterest.
I am taking the more personal route and sharing things in my daily life instead of so many items from Pinterest. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Pinterest but hey I like showing things I have actually bought or made! Hope you enjoy!
Grab a button and let's share some positivity shall we?
 
 
 
I'm Loving...Victoria's Secret's new line of products! This little bottle of delight is my new fave! Very Sexy Touch
 
I'm Loving...when I get to lunch on Monday morning, start scrolling through my picture gallery and find pictures that Madison has taken of herself. Does someone look like they need a nap?
 
I'm Loving...that I received my Ipsy Glam Bag! More great samples! Review to come tomorrow!
 
I'm Loving...that Madison has an artistic side! Her dad is an artist and I have no artistic bone in my body so it's nice she gained that skill! She is already staying in the lines better and using colorful bright colors!
 
 I'm Loving...warm yummy hot meals at home! The weather has been rather how do I say it FREEZING! So saving money and staying inside with the heat has been very fulfilling.
 
What are you loving these days?
Food, crafts, beauty, your job, family, friends etc?
Drop a comment and share with me what makes you smile and your heart flutter :)
Have an awesome positive Wednesday!
 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're having a bad week. It is dreary around here too...with lots of rain, which doesn't help out me in a cheery mood. Glad you chose to look at the positives today! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love VS scents! They are great. I have not tried that one yet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!