Here are my five highlights of the week!
1. We found out that Madison's dance recital will be in June and that her costume will be this little mermaid costume. Isn't it adorable? I can't wait to see her in it!
2. I gave myself another manicure. Days where you can find some quality time for yourself pays off. It gets you through the tough times of life.
3. I checked my bank account yesterday and my tax money has been deposited into my account. I love putting money into my savings and feeling financially stable.
4. I have finally almost gotten over the sickness I developed this week and my teeth are starting to feel normal again.
5. As much as I hate Walmart I ventured out into the cold and stocked my fridge with lots of yummy meals and snacks. I get tired of paying the price for grease, missing an item I ordered or the lack of customer service. Cooking meals for myself and the family is so much better.
What are your highlights for the week? So glad it's Friday? Yep me too!
Don't forget to link up with us for the Sunday Social and Monday's GBU!