Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweetest Hearts

Many of you joined the link up with Meg and many others for the Valentine's Day Blog Gift Swap.
If you didn't have a chance to do this we basically were all matched up to a fellow blogger.
We were able to exchange info on our hobbies, favorite candy and items and then sent each other fabulous gift packages.
I had the honor of being the partner of the fabulous Stephanie, she blogs over at Diary of a Debutante. She was such a sweetheart to put this fabulous package together for me!
I cannot wait for her to receive her package and enjoy her favorite items!
 
 
Loved the cute packaging and the sweet little Valentine's day card!

Rosie Lee Butter London nail polish-love the color!
 
 Oh my favorite candy on the planet! Dove chocolates are the bomb.com
 
 
 These heart stickers are the cutest thing! I can't wait to use these on Valentine's projects!
 
 Yankee Candles smell yummy in every scent! I was excited to receive two scents I don't have. My house smells wonderful!
 
 Lip gloss! A girls best friend! A nude subtle pink shade that I can wear daily.
 
 Nail decals are so easy and fun to use! I gave myself a mani that day! Love the designs!
 
My cute card and heart tattoo. She is such a sweetie!
 
What did you receive from your gift swap? Leave me a link to your post so I can read all about it!
I can't wait for the next gift swap!
Thanks again Stephanie!





1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! I actually got my gifts both yesterday! I about died when I opened them! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!