Sunday Social time! I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely to get more socially involved in the blogging community!
1. What was your first car?
Wow I cannot even remember? It was an old car manufactured in the 80's I think lol. It was gray. I will just go with my second car which was a Ford Focus, blue.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Mrs. Constantine. She was my kindergarten teacher. She was the sweetest teacher ever. I loved kindergarten. She reminds me of Miss Honey on Matilda.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities?
I do not have any pictures but the only activity I was a part of was cheerleading. I did it for two years in middle school. Very unorganized is all I have to say.
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
Hmmm this is a hard one. I don't know how old I was. I'm guessing 13 or 14. I had a slumber party with all my closest friends. We stayed up late, had a ton of stories to tell and did lots of nails, makeup and hair! The next day we went to play minature golf. No drama, good friends and when life was a little bit easier.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Devon Sawa and Jonathon Taylor Thomas lol. God I remember the posters on my bedroom wall. You look back and think what was I thinking?
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?We were never really restricted on TV shows. We all watched tv on the same television so it was usually family appropriate.
Next Weeks Questions: All about VD you know Valentines Day
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentines this year?
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood
If you haven't linked up go now and meet lots of new friends!