Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Full of Love

Today's post of "What I'm Loving", a link up with Jamie, is dedicated to the wonderful love filled holiday that happens tomorrow, Valentine's Day.
I don't think this holiday is all about romance between a couple, I believe it represents all love.
To yourself, family, children, God etc.
So just remember if you are single, make it a spa day or go take yourself shopping or have a fruity drink to celebrate the love you have for yourself!
If you have children, make them a little basket, or take them for ice cream or do something special to express your love for them.
And if you are one of the lucky ones to be in a loving relationship, show your loved one just how much they mean to you, a date night or a gift basket filled with their favorite goodies will do the trick!
I do believe that these heart filled things should be done all throughout the year and not just on one day. Appreciation and love are the two key elements in any relationship.

With that being said let's get on with What I'm Loving for Valentine's Day, 14 Pinterest finds that I am loving for this holiday....
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

How will you be celebrating Valentine's Day?
Do you have an annual tradition?
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!









2 comments:

  1. All of these pics are super cute! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chalkboard print...so cute! We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. I did get my husband a gift this year, but it's more for a laugh than anything.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!