Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A View From The Top!

I always wake up on Wednesday energized and rather happy.
I feel like I am sitting at the top of a roller coaster awaiting to take the crazy plunge into Friday until we crash land into smooth sailing Saturday and Sunday.
Today I am linking up with a few to bring you my daily loves and Pinterest finds!
I wanted to remind everyone to go check out Christie's story here.
Pay it forward: Say a prayer, donate or simply leave a sweet comment. Anything is appreciated!

Now for my lovelies.........

Playing Go Fish when I come home from work each night and seeing this face every time she asks me "Do you have a.....?"
Priceless.
Eating at Taco Bell and reading this on the side of the box, laugh of the lunch break!
Madison's daycare provider put the Pinterest idea below to good use. I would say Madison's version was pretty darn close!
Source
I'm in love with my new planner and pens! I feel so organized and stress free! Thank you Target!
Cooking grilled cheese on the George Foreman is AMAZEBALLS!
(Yes, I think I inherited this phrase from Erin @ Living In Yellow)
If you aren't following her then you must be living under a rock. Go NOW, you will laugh for days, she is brilliant!
Grilled cheese, tomato soup and a pickle spear, YES PLEASE! Anything this warm and gooey must be devoured!

 
Now for the Pinterest finds...
 
 

Source

 

 Source






 

 Grab the buttons below, link up, share and meet new bloggy friends!
Have a Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 
 








5 comments:

  1. I love the flat iron holder...that is too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I love it! I absolutely love Pinterest too! I could spend the entire day on there!
      XO

      Delete
  2. I love that planner!!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. your newest follower, found you on keep calm and party on blog hop

    Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now! That oven mitt idea is pure genius.

    Thanks again for stopping by! Hope to see you this weekend for our find + follow friday hop :) Love to have you!


    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!