1. School was out on Monday and Madison was reunited with her daycare bff. They are two peas in a pod and have now for the past four days been asked "when am I staying the night with him?" Kids don't forget anything do they?
2. Cupcakes. Red icing, chocolate cake, yummy delicious cakes. Need I say more?
3. Self reflection. Preparing myself for the future, realizing some things I need to change and spending less time over analyzing every situation has been my goal this month. I'm sure working hard and I'm hoping my efforts pay off.
4. Although it seems like winter may last until July, I have spent three days this week at the gym where I also get some shut eye in this bad baby! It's so nice to feel heat again! Who else is counting the days until summer?? I've been pale and cold for far too long!!
5. Can you believe Madison made it to her 100th day of school? It started off as an emotional roller coaster but she has done awesome this year! She's made a ton of friends and every morning I hardly get a kiss and hug goodbye. It's bittersweet!
I have to keep reminding myself that there is a lesson to be learned in all situations and that when things seem bad that everything happens for a reason. . If you are going through a hard time or you feel like you are at your breaking point, with a little work and determination you can make it through anything. One thing Miley Cyrus did get right "Keep the faith, keep your faith."