Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Overstuffed Pizza Bites

I'm constantly looking for new recipes and budget friendly meals. I mean who isn't? The less I spend at the store the happier I am . This past grocery visit was the most successful visit I've had in a long time. I had a list, researched all of my meals and for once was more organized than usual. This impacted my grand total and how long the food has lasted. Looking for a yummy meal while only spending a couple of dollars? Here it is!

Overstuffed Pizza Bites

Ingredients:

1 can of refrigerated pizza dough
3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
8 to 12 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
Pepperoni slices
1 tablespoon melted butter

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425
Unroll pizza dough and lay on a floured flat surface. Roll out the pizza dough into a 12 x 18 rectangle. 
Cut into even squares
Brush melted butter to coat on both
Place three pepperoni slices, two slices of mozzarella cheese with a sprinkle of garlic powder on top of the dough. 
Take each corner of the dough and carefully wrap each side into one another and make a crease at each side. 
Place each stuffed biscuit into a round baking pan and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. 
Serve with a garden, Caesar or Greek salad and Voila! 


Enjoy ;)
Have you prepared a new recipe lately? 



1 comment:

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!