Friday, January 24, 2014

Thumbs Up: H54F

via
1. The top highlight of my week was when I acknowledged my fears and challenged myself to overcome them. Not just one fear but a few. I can say I'm not completely over all of my anxiety but baby steps is what I needed to start with. I joined Planet Fitness as you may have read here and enjoyed myself more than I had expected. The tanning beds are amazing, the staff was very friendly and everything was clean and maintained. I'll be posting more about this later.


2. Little moments like finding the time to give yourself a mani make all of the difference in the world. I hardly make it to bed before eleven which means in order for this to happen I would be up after midnight. I'm thankful for a much more organized week to allow this personal time.


3. I've started planning Madison's birthday! Even though it is at the the end of April it seems like it sneaks up out of nowhere and I'm rushing around putting it all together. She picked out the theme and her cake and is super pumped about all of the surprises in store! I can't wait to share more details!

via
4. As I shared last week I decided to try a new foundation. Let me tell you I am in LOVE! The product blends evenly, covers my imperfections and matches my skin color exactly. I highly encourage those of you who don't like liquid foundation to try it!

via
5. A co-worker surprised me yesterday by giving me a Starbucks gift card! It's the little things in life that happen that make you smile. I'm so grateful for these kinds of gestures. It just proves there is still kindness among others.

via
This weekend we are very excited to be attending the Disney on Ice show! Madison has been counting down the days and to be honest so have I! There is nothing better then seeing your child's face light up!

Cheers to another week down and a fabulous weekend ahead!



2 comments:

  1. {Visiting from Lauren's H54F link up} Happy Friday!! We just got a Planet Fitness in our city and everyone is raving about it!! Hope you enjoy your membership! Love the mani! ;) Have fun birthday party planning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a Starbucks gift card! I would've been dancing around the office :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!