Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Hearts

Surprisingly this week went by very fast! With the past few work weeks being short I thought this week would drag on forever but it didn't! Yay for that! Although more snow hit yesterday and the temps are lowering by the minute I am remaining positive! Who wouldn't be its Friday!

Let's recap the week!

1. Sticking to my plan to prepare all new recipes this week I made this yummy healthy dessert! Bananas, honey and cinnamon! Anything sweet makes me smile!


2. My husband's movie finally released this week so I had to watch it! Who doesn't find JT absolutely hot!! The movie was great and well Ben Affleck isn't too shabby either!


3. Little Lucy the elf is going back home on Sunday! Although it is a blast having her around and all of the reactions from Madison I am glad this day is on the horizon. It is a lot of work coming up with all of Lucy's messes and keeping Madison entertained with the idea. 


4. Last weekend and week I wasn't the social butterfly I usually am so I didn't see my friends or family. I chose to read and stay at home. So it was nice to spend some quality time with my mom. We went to dinner and as usual acted crazy and laughed non stop!


5. When I am feeling down, depressed or just not myself I can always count on my little girl to keep me smiling and laughing. She truly makes my heart happy. 


What makes your heart happy? 



2 comments:

  1. That banana, honey and cinnamon picture looks amazing!!! I am happy that it is Friday and I get to spend a couple days with my little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bananas look so gummy. Did you cook/grill them any?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!