Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gym Bag Essentials

Here lately I have a new obsession, the gym! I love the positive atmosphere, trying new workout routines and of course you can't beat the $20 a month tanning! Of course within my first week of visiting the gym I found myself needing a few things! If you are new to the gym or are thinking about joining, here are a few gym bag essentials!

Headbands: Whether you are tanning or running on the treadmill every girl needs their hair to be out of their face! These no slip workout headbands keep all of your hair back while also adding a hint of color to your workout outfit.
via
Deodorant wipes: The first time I used these I received them in my Birchbox or Ipsy bag. The small wipes are the same size as the hand sanitizer wipes at restaurant. The wipes keep you fresh and prevent perspiration!

via
Of course you will need a gym bag to carry all of your belongings in. Isn't this one from VS absolutely beautiful? I am a bag lady so I am in much need of this one!

via
Do I really need to say anymore about these towels? They speak for themselves!!
via
Add caption
I always have a fear of leaving something out in public. My keys, purse, billfold etc...well this little accessory keeps everything in the same spot. I recently started drinking water so having a cute fashionable cup present makes it a little easier.

via
For me drowning out the rest of the world while I workout works best. I am able to get into my groove and get to burning calories! Who doesn't love to rock out?!?

via
The most comfortable clothing item on the planet is yoga pants. So working out in them is even better. They don't stick to you or rise up. They are perfect. I'm not a sports kinda gal so I stick to anything that feels just like pajamas :)

via
Last but not least not all of us prefer the IPhone. This means not not liking Apple products. That would be me. So as "plugged" in as I am I need something to store my Android phone/music into. This is where the armband comes into play. You can run, walk and even lift weights with it connected to you.

via
What's in your gym bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!