Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

Anyone who knows me knows I am a veggie/fruit kind of girl. I rarely find myself wanting meat. Unless it is steak of course then I want that any day. While sticking to my New Years plan to cook more at home, that meant finding recipes that weren't made for a vegetarian.

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Cream Cheese


With only four ingredients this meal came together pretty quick!

Ingredients:

1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
2 slices of bacon, partially cooked

Directions:

Flatten out the chicken breast until it is 1/4" thick

Combine the green onion and cream cheese together and mix well

Spread the mixture over one side of the chicken breast

Roll the chicken breast up to conceal the cream cheese

Wrap the partially cooked bacon around the chicken and secure with a toothpick

Place on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 35 minutes at 375

Broil for 5 to 10 minutes or until the bacon is crisp


Pair with your favorite sides and enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!