Friday, June 7, 2013

Turn That Frown Upside Down!

My oh my what a wonderful day, why you say, because today is Friday!
Can you hear the positivity and happiness in my voice?
While having a ton of errands, a schedule full of plans and a never ending to do list I am remaining cheery.
 
via
It's a heck of a lot better than being sour and grumpy 24/7 right?
I am officially taking the laugh approach!
If something goes wrong, laugh about it.
If an error is made, laugh about it.
I mean seriously what else can you do?
Cry, weep, scream or yell? No thank you!
It only makes matters worse.
 
Instead I am focusing on what I have been or will be accomplishing and giving myself a pat on the back.
Sometimes we set expectations for ourselves that exceed our limitations and we must draw the line somewhere.
 
So the line is drawn....on my face, and it looks a little like this :)
A smile.

via
I am grateful for everything I have now and anything put in front of me. I do believe everything happens for a reason, whether good or bad.
Join me today in giving ourselves a high five and let's kick life's butt even when it smacks us in the face!

Linking up with Lauren I bring you my high five!
 
1. Even though the event was moved from this weekend to July 13th, I purchased tickets today to take Madison to a Mad Hatter tea party here in town! I squealed inside after purchasing the tickets! I have a fascination with anything miniature sized and tea parties!! So for one day I get to be a kid again and experience a fun filled day with her.
via
2. As much as I hate customer service and dealing with the reps who answer the phone I managed to squeeze in three half hr telephone sessions this week during my lunch hour. A load off of my chest, finally!
via
3. If you haven't noticed by now there is a very special birthday celebration giveaway occurring right now and I am part of it! This gets me pumped up to see who the lucky winner will be and to make new bloggy friends!

4. Speaking of new bloggy friends, helloooooo there :) Many of you have started following via Twitter, Facebook or Bloglovin and with that I am so grateful! If you are a new reader/follower please leave a comment so I can drop by your little corner of the Internet!
via
5. As usual we take a once a week trip to Dairy Queen to satisfy our sweet tooth craving. This week called for a banana split. I like variety and options and this delivers!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


How was your week?
Insert Friday happy dance :)

 
Make you smile, laugh or grin? Good!


1 comment:

  1. That banana split looks delish!! I need one now!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!