Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Party In The U.S.A

Can you believe that next week we will be celebrating the fourth of July!
 
 
 I mean is time going by in warp speed or is it just me?
 Well at least between the hours of 5 and midnight are!
The typical 8-5 work day not so much.
 
via
 What does that mean for me?
A four day weekend is right around the corner! Whoo hoo!! Yes, you heard me 4 days off!
Time to break out the happy dance!
via

In the blogosphere, it seems as though us ladies can all agree on two things we love:
Dessert and beverages!
 
So what better way to celebrate the upcoming holiday and "What I'm Loving Wednesday" then with a  little patriotic goodness.
 
If these yummy delights don't get your taste buds jumping and bellies growling I don't know what will!

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via


via

via

via

via

via

via
What do you have planned for the holiday?
Any family traditions?
Do you have any homemade recipes you would like to share?
Send me an email and we can set up a guest post!
 
Happy Wednesday :)
 




2 comments:

  1. love all the fourth of july pictures. i'm inspired to make something now!

    Trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!