Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Can you believe it is already June?
I feel like the months are flying by!
Even though the weather can't seem to make it's mind up of what month it is in it is beginning to feel a little like summer is near!
With that in mind I decided to make myself a little list.
A summer bucket list!

Fix my flower bed and plant flowers
My mom is probably laughing at this one. My flower bed is a raised flower bed and is starting to fall apart. The dirt is pushing the wooden sides outward causing the flower bed to fall forward. I have several plants and flowers I would love to fill the area.

Add caption
Buy colored shorts
I would love to join the club. I missed my calling with colored pants and capris but hopefully it will warm up long enough for me to add to my shorts collection.


via

Swim
The pool we go to through the summer is making so major additions and I can’t wait to take Madison for some splash time!



Take more strolls though the park
This might be my most favorite outdoor activity. Soaking up mother nature, burning calories and breathing in the fresh air makes my heart happy. I relieve the most stress this way. What is your number one stress reliever?


Get a good tan
Before I went on vacation I developed a nice solid tan. Then my tanning salon like the last one decided to close its doors. So now I am on the lookout for another salon. If only I could afford to purchase my own!


All girls sleepover
It has been an idea for as long as I can remember to have an all girls sleepover. Not the go out to the bar, party all night then come back and stay the night kind. I mean the pjs, let’s do our nails and hair, eat junk food and watch sappy movies kind of night. Now only if I could arrange all of my girlfriends calendars to coincide with one another’s.


Eat more froyo
Yum. There is nothing like filling your bowl with frozen yogurt topped with fruit, chocolate and whatever else I can get my hands on. Orange leaf has the best frozen yogurt in Indy!

via
Sit on the porch with coffee and watch the rain
One word tranquility. I feel at ease when I sit down with a cup of coffee and listen to the rain come down. I am grateful for moments like these.

via
Complete my secret mission (hopefully details to come soon!)
Again, a secret so not much to share here.

via
Go to Ikea
Yes I have never been. Shocker? I think so.

via
Go on a Blate
(any volunteers?) Let me know a time and day that works best for you!

via
What's on your summer bucket list?

5 comments:

  1. I went on my first blate last month - I was nervous at first but it was absolutely amazing! Definitely a good summer bucket list item. And listening to the rain and appreciating life is something I need to learn to do, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, I'm posting my list tomorrow. Great minds think alike, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go on a blate! And you and I are local to each other, we need to meet up. I've yet to meet up with any fellow bloggers (it seems like there aren't a lot in the Indy area). P.S. I've never been to Ikea either, Indy seriously needs one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised you haven't been to an IKEA since the closest ones are in Cincinnati or Chicago! I'm really surprised Indy doesn't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drove six hours with my girls when they were about 5 and 13... shopped at IKEA near Chicago for four hours... and drove home six hours... even though I knew an IKEA was opening in Minneapolis within a few months. We were desperate for organizational stuff! Fun memory for all of us... well, after all the therapy, anyway...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!