Friday, June 14, 2013

Kissing The Ground

Have you ever stepped out of an airplane and kissed the ground, thanked the Lord for letting you make it through another terrifying experience and jumped for joy that you survived?
 
via
Well, that's how I felt when I woke up this morning and realized today was Friday!
Another week down in the record books!
 
I don't think I have ever encountered a worst month in my entire life.
 
The stress has grown to its maximum limit and I have chosen to take the rest of the month off.
 
What I mean is less stress, less worrying, less pacing around, less thinking things over a million times.
 
I am letting Jesus take the wheel and praying every day that what I need in my life will come along soon.
via
 
So to kick off the start to a carefree, happy and less crazy (rest of the month) here are some funny, positive and laughable pictures to celebrate this great day FRIDAY!
 
via
via
via

via

via

via

via

via
via
 
via

 


3 comments:

  1. This is hysterical, I am happy it is Friday too!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are planning on taking it easy...you definitely deserve it! Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love all of these. Especially the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!