Monday, March 17, 2014

Where's Me Gold?

I was really hoping that St. Patrick's Day was going to be tomorrow instead of today. Why you might ask?

Well the Mega Millions jackpot is at a whopping 400 million and if all the stars were aligned maybe just maybe I would get lucky and strike it rich!

Who am I kidding! I'm just lucky the bills are paid and I have everything I need. It would be nice to find that pot of gold though.

So while everyone that is really lucky will be celebrating the holiday, I'll be behind a desk staring out the window wishing that someday I too will be able to take a day off and enjoy life like the rest of the world. Until then, I will reminisce on the weekend that I chose to make the best of.

We took Madison downtown for a walk where the Comic Con, the Big Ten tournament and the St. Patrick's festivities were going on so you could say it was a little busy. There were tons of people dressed up in costumes which made it very interesting. I can say I have never been around so many people dressed as Batman and Spiderman.

While soaking in the one day of warmth and sunshine I did get to take some really good pictures. Every holiday I try to take some family photos and snap updated ones of Madison capturing growth and change.








Are you one of the lucky ones who are off work today? What have you done to celebrate or plan on doing to celebrate?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!